Come on!! Click that button, and become my biggest FAN!!!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What I meant to say ....

WIMTS


Trying something new today.  I know it has been a while since I've updated on this blog, but I've been plenty busy in the blog world on my other blogs.  Starting this because of Alexes at One Cluttered Brain.  But I think Angel is the "host" of such a meme. Kind of fun to do this.  It is the first time and not sure how to go about it, but I think I'll catch on after a few tries. 


Got an extra charge on my bill. The phone one.  Yes, it was for something strange I didn't know about and it was through a 3rd party biller.

I call the phone company, which says call this other number. Fine. Okay.
Other number goes through and verifies all the info on the account.  (well DUH)
Of course, you have my info the charge is on my bill for my PHONE NUMBER. (hello)

I said I didn't know about these, and have no idea how they got there in the first place.
It was for some Identity theft place and he says, "well no one can benefit from doing this"
I asked if I could get the charges credited back.

  • HIM: I could do one of them but not both. 
  • I said : Is there someone else I can talk to that could approve this?? 
  • He puts me on hold and after a few minutes gets back on.  Yes I can credit both of those charges back. You'll get a check in 8-10 days. 
  • WHAT??  Can't you just credit it back to my phone company where the charge was sent to?? 
  • I don't want to pay for this charge at ALL.  Please credit back the account thank you. 


Now WHAT I MEANT TO SAY WAS.... 
Hey bozos why do I have a bogus charge that I didn't authorize on my phone bill this month?
And I want you to make it go away because I don't want to pay it. And frankly I'm not going to.
Whatever, no one will benefit from this.  Your company stands to benefit if I didn't notice and just keep paying for it.
And why on earth do people charge things through your phone number anyway, if you're a real business can't you use a "CARD" method of billing or for heaven sakes send out a bill in the mail.

Thanks for my credit... can I have your social so I can keep tabs on you if it doesn't show up.  I'm waiting!! Impatiently. Dummy heads.


EXAMPLE #2
Children are up playing and making loud noise and I've already asked them to start getting ready for bed.

What I meant to say was: 
WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP!! 
You're making my head hurt, plus I'm a cranky old woman that needs some ME time, and because you're intruding on my precious ME time, I don't get a refreshing break from my MOMMY duties.  
Yes I love you, but seriously I wish you came with a power button/mute button.  Now go to bed, did I say I love you?