Come on!! Click that button, and become my biggest FAN!!!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tis sweet Love....

I just have to say how much I love my husband tonight!!
So let me back up... the other night he totally ate the last of my Chocolate stash. Bad, bad thing to do. Period.
But....
Tonight, (yes I had to wait until tonight to buy my holiday food because we got paid today) but we were all together at the grocery store to buy the food that we need for tomorrow, and out of the blue he asks if I want to buy a ham in addition to the turkey we already have. This may sound weird to you, because you might already do a ham for Thanksgiving, but since we've been married it's always been just a turkey. But my dear sweet husband remembered me telling him that what I really missed about having Thanksgiving with my family is having Ham and turkey both!!
So guess what, we are now going to have ham AND turkey for dinner tomorrow!! Life is good. I'm glad he pays attention to some things that I say, and really tries to come through and make me happy. I'm so blessed to have him in my life!!!
I guess this somewhat redeems him from eating all the chocolate, especially since now, I've stocked up on brownie mix since I saw them for 88 cents a box. So I have plenty of "chocolate" for a while, and a love that will last forever!!!! (no not a love of Chocolate, but the love I have form my dear sweet hubby)
Gosh, what did you think I was tlaking about. My goodness.