Come on!! Click that button, and become my biggest FAN!!!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fix It Fridays ...

Okay so yesterday I was helping out at the school all day, so I wasn't able to jump in on the
Fix it Fridays over at I ♥ Faces.  

But this edit looked like a fun one I wanted to take a stab at.  
This is the original image I had to work with.


 First I worked on getting rid of the distracting objects. 
I've never really attempted this before, and if I have, 
well let's just say it didn't look so great.  But I felt 
happy with this attempt and went with it.


 And after getting rid of the distractions from the original image, 
I mess with the "tone" of the picture. And did a few tweaks 
with a second program. I probably overdid it but I was just 
having fun, and experimenting anyways.

And finally we have the end image.  Let me know what you think, and be honest.  I want to try and hone or rather acquire some serious photo editing skills, that will hopefully help me out in the future.