Come on!! Click that button, and become my biggest FAN!!!

Monday, May 3, 2010

I Interrupt this blog to tell you....

NO I'm not Pregnant   Not Moving, I'm not SICK.  I am tired though, but that isn't why we're interrupting here... Please head over to my other blog and get a feel for what is UP!!!  

Thanks so much. 

Ashby button


Okay just kidding I'll tell you here.

Today is the day for the ONLINE Ashby Fundraiser!!

Being held at Trapped Between a Hug and a Scream, and there are lots of great things that have been donated and all the proceeds are going to help the family with medical bills, and getting their house renovated for wheel chair access.

I have some things I'm donating to the cause, and hope that you can stop over there and be able to help this family out. And you can still donate $$ even if you don't want to buy something. Everything is appreciated.

I'm offering to do 25 different 2 page digital scrapbook pages. With the buyer supplying all the pictures and any journaling needed to tell the story or date the activity/pictures etc... Buyer will supply up to 10 pictures and I'll do a custom layout for you and your special memories. I'll email them to you, and you will need to get them printed if that's what you desire. This is such a great deal!!!

The cost is $10.00 per two page layout.

And here is the link to my stuff. (I've also created two paper packs that are digital available for purchase as well. Costing $4.00 a piece)

And here is the link to the blog with a lot of other great things listed as well!!