Come on!! Click that button, and become my biggest FAN!!!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Birthday Suprises concieved by my little brain.

It's Tuesday Wednesday and I'm in California !!! (I think I lost a day since I was in the car all day on Tuesday)    No I haven't moved here, but I was a little devious and planned a suprise visit to my parents place.  Where everyone around knew we were coming except for my mother.  We devised the plan in such a way that we were able to leave early the morning of the 29th of December, and amazingly enough arrive right around dinner time, and my Mom was completely surprised and had no clue that we were coming.  It also helped that I was able to call her while en route and claim that we were headed to a friends house later that night, and wouldn't be able to call her later so I wanted to do it then. 

Being the sneaky little devil that I am I crafted this little plan and it completely came together like bread on hot butter.  My mom was completely surprised and had no clue.  Her face was priceless and I can hardly wait until I get home and can download it, and find out how well/bad it turned out.  

Now you might not think that surprising someone for a birthday is a big deal, but when I live in Utah, and my Mom lives in California and the drive is around 10 -11 hours long.. and you don't get to see each other very often it makes  moments like these very sweet.  

And to top it off, we are going to take a trip tomorrow to visit with my Great Grandfather which happens to be my children's great great grandfather, and we'll have five generations there.  How awesome is that!!   We'll be getting an updated 5 generation picture.  And the cool thing on top of this, happens to be that we came on my Mom's birthday which was the 29th, and my Grandma's birthday is Jan 1st and she'll be turning 70!! And my Papa Jones (my great grandfather) will be turning 90 in 2010 !!! 

He's never had the chance to meet my two boys yet, and it's been even longer since I've been to his house, and we'll head there tomorrow. 

I love life and all the surprises that bounce my way. 

And it sure is great to get some time away from Utah, to get a change of scenery !!!