Come on!! Click that button, and become my biggest FAN!!!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Merry SITSmas to You....

Merry SITsmas to all you blogger people out there.... SITS is a place where lots and lots of bloggers have linked up and share and get comments on their blogs. It is seriously amazing!!! I love it. Even though I've only been aware of it for a few weeks now.


Well, here are some things I've been thinking about that I want to either work on next year or continue to do....






  1. I love the fact that I've stumbled upon vlogging!!! I love it!! It's a great way to feel like I'm getting "adult" time in while being kept here at home with two little boys. (Who I love very much by the way) So this next year I want to continue to vlog, and this will also be beneficial to my family in years to come. okay, maybe not. But I'm hoping so.

  2. I want to focus my energy on getting all the scrap booking finished for the last few years since I've gone to using a digital camera!! It shouldn't be too hard, if I'd just take the time to figure out the pages and events that need to be documented. I love to digi-scrap and love the stuff I've come up with so far. And want to continue to learn all I can in that area.

  3. I want to remember to be HAPPY! So many times, I find the slightest little thing and that causes me to be upset ALL day. NO MORE!! I just want to be HAPPY and part of that is going to help me try to overcome the tendency of yelling over stupid things towards my family members. (No I don't do this all day all the time, but some days it may seem like that) I know kind of depressing. But this is something that's important to me and going to be a real challenge!!

  4. I want to build the friendships I've got already, and make them stronger. Whether it's with family members or those in my neighborhood, or those I've recently met through blogging. I can learn so much from those around me, and look forward to getting to know each of you better.

  5. I want to get on a regular work out schedule once again. In college, I was working out on a regular basis and loved the way I felt. Had so much energy, and got plenty of sleep. (Oh yeah, the big difference between then and now, might be due to the fact that I now have 5 children to tend to, and no quick and easy or FREE access to work out facilities). But we're hoping to buy a membership to the rec center here, and the hubs and I will start "WORKING OUT!!" and shedding some pounds of FAT that have accumulated this last year.




Hope that you all have a Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah or whatever you might be celebrating at this time in your life!!!





I'm still working on my Christmas Cards for this year and don't want to let the cat out of the bag as to what they'll look like until I get them mailed next week.

I love how there is some RANDOM KID In the background.... and the hubs wasn't with us on this little outing so he isn't in the picture with us.