Well, here are some things I've been thinking about that I want to either work on next year or continue to do....
- I love the fact that I've stumbled upon vlogging!!! I love it!! It's a great way to feel like I'm getting "adult" time in while being kept here at home with two little boys. (Who I love very much by the way) So this next year I want to continue to vlog, and this will also be beneficial to my family in years to come. okay, maybe not. But I'm hoping so.
- I want to focus my energy on getting all the scrap booking finished for the last few years since I've gone to using a digital camera!! It shouldn't be too hard, if I'd just take the time to figure out the pages and events that need to be documented. I love to digi-scrap and love the stuff I've come up with so far. And want to continue to learn all I can in that area.
- I want to remember to be HAPPY! So many times, I find the slightest little thing and that causes me to be upset ALL day. NO MORE!! I just want to be HAPPY and part of that is going to help me try to overcome the tendency of yelling over stupid things towards my family members. (No I don't do this all day all the time, but some days it may seem like that) I know kind of depressing. But this is something that's important to me and going to be a real challenge!!
- I want to build the friendships I've got already, and make them stronger. Whether it's with family members or those in my neighborhood, or those I've recently met through blogging. I can learn so much from those around me, and look forward to getting to know each of you better.
- I want to get on a regular work out schedule once again. In college, I was working out on a regular basis and loved the way I felt. Had so much energy, and got plenty of sleep. (Oh yeah, the big difference between then and now, might be due to the fact that I now have 5 children to tend to, and no quick and easy or FREE access to work out facilities). But we're hoping to buy a membership to the rec center here, and the hubs and I will start "WORKING OUT!!" and shedding some pounds of FAT that have accumulated this last year.
Hope that you all have a Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah or whatever you might be celebrating at this time in your life!!!
I love how there is some RANDOM KID In the background.... and the hubs wasn't with us on this little outing so he isn't in the picture with us.