Come on!! Click that button, and become my biggest FAN!!!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday Mingle Dec 7, 2009




Okay so once again it's time for MONDAY MINGLE!!! I'm linking up with 80 mph MOM and I LOVE DOING THIS!!! I think when I've got a collection of them, I'll just burn them to a CD or DVD or something. Pretty fun stuff!!!

Before the video though, I want to wish my friend LORIE a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We've been friends since we were kids and are still friends today!!! Love ya Lorie!!! Have a great day!!!


**Just ignore the "SCREAMING" babe you can hear... he's always doing that.*


And now I realize I put some pretty lame facts about me on the video so I'll just a list a few here too. I love to Digi scrap!!! I love to run bath water (with or without bubbles) and relax and read !!! I played basketball, volleyball and softball in high school, and for a little while I was also a cheerleader. But I really preferred playing basketball the most!!

So maybe this will make up for the LAME -O ones I used in the video.

Ta ta ...looks like snow.. and I'm off to get some Hot Cocoa because I love a nice large cup of that!!!

Have a great Monday!! (and rest of the week)