Come on!! Click that button, and become my biggest FAN!!!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My first time....

I've written this once, and thought it was way too wordy.
I'll start over.
First time ever, creating my own paper pack.
Good for use with digital scrapbooking, blog design etc..
Had lots of fun coming up with these.
Trying to help some friends putting on an online fundraiser in the next few weeks or so.

I came up with this, and decided to step out of my comfort zone.
I'm donating this pack ...
If you want to purchase it I'll give you more details later (Like when I get the complete details)
I will create at least one more... that is good for.... I don't know yet.

A preview of the 15 papers I came up with.
And two pages with my pictures using my papers too.
Now it's time to sleep... if I can get beyond this insomnia ... and I'm not prego.. so I'm not sure why
I have an issue right now. 

Questions.  Just ask. Thanks Goodbye.

Stars and Stripes Preview

So I grabbed some of my pictures from 2008 that I hadn't scrapbooked yet and used my very own papers that I created, and all the elements I did myself.  This was so fun!!!



Check out Little Man's scrunched up face!!! I love when he did that. He's kind of phased out of it.