Come on!! Click that button, and become my biggest FAN!!!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tag I'm it....

So I'm it again, this time I'm asked to post my 10th picture in my first picture folder.  Do I dare??  

Okay so this wasn't too bad... the first few folders were actually scanned pictures of my in laws stuff, so I didn't want to use anything there.  But this is from pictures sent to me from a teacher at the school that my kids go to, and this was from when they did their Chinese Dragon, for the Chinese New Year.  And luckily my number 3 daughter is in this one.   Her best friend is in it also.  Now to let you know who she is....

Going from the front of the picture to the back my daughter is the 2nd girl with a white shirt and blue skort, and her best friend is right in front of her, with a red shirt and blue pants.